Sunday, July 1, 2012

Free Motion Challenge

I recently found SewCalGal, and she's hosting a Free Motion Challenge that started at the beginning of the year. I decided to join in, and I'm having fun so far. Each month another expert Free Motion quilter provides a tutorial and challenge, and there are prizes! I love to use my Janome Horizon to quilt, and this time I decided to practice on black fabric with some Superior King Tut thread.
It's hard to see the colors on this -- here's a close up.
It was fun, but I was very surprised when I turned over the piece and saw the back. I used Superior Bottom Line in silver, and I'm not sure which side I like better! I'll have to catch up with everyone else by doing two challenges per month, but I'm sure I'll learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment